Sweet Medicine

Galia Alena Photography earth medicine Rotical Honey

I can hear the almost unhearable sound of the roses singing. Mary Oliver

These winter roses bloomed just in time to help make a bit of plant ally medicine, sweetness for the cold months as we edge towards Winter Solstice.
  •  Raw Honey
  •  Ginger
  •  Petals
Very simply I mix the petals and some chopped ginger into a jar and then I pour over the liquid gold and allow it to be infused with their fragrant goodness. I'm going to place this on my window sill where it will catch the winter sun, turning daily until the new moon and then it will be ready for use- full of grounded sweetness...
And there is just enough honey left for me to make a new cleanser for my face.

Galia Alena Photography earth medicine Rotical Honey


Ohhh, and Connie is having a flash sale on 21 Secrets where I contributed a lesson. If you haven't experienced 21 Secrets, now is the time :)


Comments

Popular Posts