A World of Artist Journal Pages

A World of Artist Journals Pages, Dawn DeVries Sokol

Years back when I first started Art Journaling I was hugely inspired by  1,000 Artist Journal Pages by Dawn DeVries Sokol and I referred to it again and again for inspiration and permission. It was in this book that I first meet artists I now call friends like Katie Kendricks. Now it feels full circle to be included in the next edition which is coming out early next year. I am so excited and honoured to be included in this delicious collection which I know will inspire me again and introduce me to new artists. Thank you Dawn. The book is now available on pre-order at Amazon here A World of Artist Journal Pages: 1000+ Artworks | 230 Artists | 30 Countries but in the mean time dive into the first one. I can't wait.

Comments

Popular Posts