12 Artists, 12 Days- Last Day {Day 12}

Today is the last day of 12 Artists, 12 Days for the year and it occurs to me how much the artists that I featured last year are still influencing and inspiring me, so I thought I would revisit a few of those who are still a strong interest. Finding lots of new artists is easy, finding artists whose work you like is also easy, but finding or narrowing down to artists who are truly inspiring my own work or interests is harder. Most of the artists from last year are still inspiring my work but these two in particular.

Peter Doig

Peter Doig- 12 Artists 12 Days

Peter Doig- 12 Artists 12 Days

I'm loving diving into this book at the moment which has multiple workings and reworkings on the same theme:
 

Francoise De Felice
Francoise De Felice-12 Artists 12 Days

Francoise De Felice-12 Artists 12 Days

Comments

Popular Posts